The update that you have all been waiting for...The trip has been postponed until spring. We are waiting on confirmation of dates from Brightspark and will let you know as soon as we know.
-If you need or want to cancel, you have a few options. You may purchase RGP (refund guarantee protection) for $89 until October 1st. Once you have purchased RGP, you have until October 10th to cancel the trip. You would then get all of the money back for that trip minus the $89 and any fund raising money earned. I will post directions on how to purchase RGP shortly.
-If you do not have RGP and cancel before October 10th, you will get all of the money back for that trip minus a $150 cancellation fee and any fund raising money earned.
-If you do not attend the trip, but do not cancel before October 10th, there will be no refund, and you will be responsible for paying for the trip.